2 Year Ago
UltraVNC for Windows 7 / 2008 Server
Download proper installation from http://www.uvnc.com/download/ (x32 and x64 available)
Choose "UltraVNC Server only" in most cases
Agree to download Vista addons (important!)
Agree do dowload mirror drivers
Then tick options:
- Register UltraVNC Server as a system service
- Start or restart UltraVNC service
- Create UltraVNC desktop icons
Finish the installation
Install mirror driver
That's important to significantly improve the speed of VNC connection
Goto program folder of UltraVNC and locate drivers.zip (or folder drivers), extract it.
Agree to install at the dialog appeared
Right-click on UltraVNC icon in the tray, choose Admin Properties
- "Accept socket connections"
- "Do nothing" at "When last client disconnects"
- "Keep existng connection" at "Multiviewer connections"
- "Remove Aero (Vista)"
Set password in "VNC Password"
Apply settings, close window.
Right-click on UltraVNC icon in the tray, choose Properties
Tick "Video Hook Driver", Apply settings, close window
Fixing "Ctrl+Alt+Del" behaviour
Be sure the UAC is disabled
Add the following to the registry: